Monday, March 12, 2007

Welcome! To Fantasy Island!!

I think even my wife has stopped reading this due to the sporadic frequency attributed to my posts.

The house is almost done. I cant let myself be jubilant yet, therein lies the path to disappointment. When the last task is done, the house is listed, sold, and I actually can see the money in my account, then I will believe. Has faith been pounded out of me? Its the same feeling I get when Im in an airport. I cant relax until Im through security, the boarding gate and Im actually sitting on a plane. Im sure there's some psychological disorder attributed to it. If not, I hereby claim this malady as 'Anthotic'.

'Im sorry sir, there's nothing to be done. You're really quite Anthotic. There's no cure Im afraid. We can prescribe some drugs to lesson the effect, you wont be cured but you wont care.'

The House (dun dun dun dah!) actually looks pretty great. There are 1 or 2 little things to do and then clean up and thats it, finally. I tell myself that it's still November 2006. Thats when we wanted it done and on the market.... ha!

Next weekend for sure... I'll take pictures!

No comments: