Monday, December 18, 2006

The Plot Thickens...

There's a new evil creeping into our homes... Baby Einstein!

On the surface the videos appear innocent enough, even entertaining. Animals abound, lots of puppets being cute, singing songs.... But I've noticed a disturbing trend in the puppets behavoir... they're all naughty! They steal food and other things when noone is looking, are constantly being devious and tricking the other puppets in various nefarious schemes. What kind of message is Disney trying to send our kids!

I believe that I've noticed a disturbing lack of respect coming from my son since he's been watching these films, in fact it's all he wants to do! He does what he wants, doesnt pay attention to me, and will scream at myself and my wife (who has come to tears over this) if we dont immediately pay attention to his demands! What kind of 1 1/2 year old does that! Not good behaved ones, I'll tell you that! I think , nay I know that the fault lies entirely with the shows that he watches on the television. The biggest culprit of all? ........ Baby Einsein!

I decided to do some research and I have it on good authority that Walt Disney is trying to take over the world. From now on we must be vigilent in screening all products that come from that source. No longer will the Mouse have free reign in MY house!!!!

If you think Im serious, then you are new to my blog.

Baby Einstein is the only reason things can get done around the house. Jacob is a time-dominating little force. Albeit the cutest one you've ever seen. I just think it's pretty funny (yes funny) how sneaky and sly they make the puppets out to be.

Though it does make you think about the sly machinations and true motives.....

dun dun DAAAH!!

No comments: