Tuesday, October 24, 2006

A touch of sanity

I realize it's somewhat pretentious of myself to name myself the Voice of Reason. If there were a sarcastic tone or tune that I could append to the end of it I would.

I suppose that you could simply say that it goes along the grain of large people being called tiny. 'Nuff said.

With the hundreds of thousands of blogs out there, I get the feeling that one would generally get being at the bottom of a pyramid scheme. Did I get in the game too late to share in the profits?

The currency of the blogger seems to be in the quantity and quality of the people who comment. The amount of quality comments is to me the profit gained by the amount of effort put into the posts.

Will I have to market my product? Bring in the profits by getting myself out there? Perhaps this venture will die with hardly a noise heard in the tumult.

I believe that there is intelligent life out there. All things being equal there is a small chance that like minds will read and comment. Even if in the context of specific topics I gain 'single serving friends'.

No comments: