Thursday, November 23, 2006

Going down....

I'll be headed back down to Calgary this weekend. Im trying to be positive about it. One day, it'll all be over and then I'll be ecstatic!
There's still a lot to do, but I can see the end. I'll take the camera down this weekend and see if I can't get some good shots to post.

The weather outside is frightful....
It's christmas shopping time and the stores are packed. I havent begun my christmas shopping yet, I have too much on the go. Everyyear I wait till the last minute and everyyear tell myself I wont do it again. I know Im not alone in this, the sheer volume of shoppers (when Im shopping) tells me that. By the time christmas actually rolls around, it's something of an anticlimax. I do look forward to stuffing though....mmmmm.... stuffing..... As a child I didnt like cranberry sauce, now I cant eat turkey dinner without it. Also, growing up we had a tradition in my family of Oyster soup for breakfast. I thought it was normal but havent run across anybody else with quite the same tradition. My wife's family looks forward to butterhorns christmas morning. They're kinda on the opposite side of the spectrum.

Any weird (or not so weird) traditions in your families?

It's a good time of year, if I can get this freakin house done, it'll be a GREAT time! Anyone wanna help? Just thought I'd ask.

Anyways, no real life lessons today (lately I seemed to be on a soapbox) I was too busy working (damn employers want me working not blogging!!) to think about other things.

Hopefully I'll get some good pics this weekend and get em up come Monday.

For those of you in the US of A, have a great Yankee Turkey Day!
.......mmmmm.... stuffing......

No comments: